Abu Simbel Tour by Private Van from Aswan
This is a spectacular tour to the prodigious Abu Simbel Temple by private air-conditioned modern van from Aswan. The temple is situated 280km south of Aswan and is a carefully reconstructed version of the original as it was once threatened to be submerged by Lake Nasser after the erection of the High Dam. You will be picked up from your hotel in Aswan to visit the temples that celebrate Ramses II and Queen Nefertari, both of which have carefully carved facades with colossal figures of the pharaoh and his wife.
Ramses II's temple at Abu Simbel is known as the Sun Temple as it was dedicated to the sun gods and Queen Nefertari's temple is known as Hathor Temple, the Sun God's wife.
A Vantage Travel International representative will pick you up from the reception of your hotel in Aswan and drive in an air-conditioned modern van to Abu Simbel. Enjoy an excursion to visit the temples of King Ramses II and Queen Nefertari. At the end of your tour, drive back to your hotel in Aswan.
End of the program
Tour includes the following services:
- Pick up from your hotel in Aswan
- Air-conditioned modern van Aswan / Abu Simbel / Aswan
- 1-day exucursion in Abu Simbel including visits to:
* Temple of Ramses II.
* Temple of Nefertari.
* Entrance fees included.
* English speaking guide.
- A bottle of mineral water for each person
- All transfers via air-conditioned modern van
- All service charges and taxes
- Return back to your hotel in Aswan.
Tour does not include:
- Visa to Egypt
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal expenses
We highly recommend you to wear comfortable walking shoes and bring your camera.
- Children under 6 years old are free when sharing with their parents.
- Children 6 years old up to 10 years old are entitled to a 50% discount when sharing with their parents.
- Children 10 years old or older are considered as adults and will be charged full adult rate.
All cancellations must be made in writing to us prior to your departure date. A cancellation fee will be charged based on the percentage of the total package price. In the event that you should cancel after your departure date, no portion of the tour price will be refunded.
Applicable to sightseeing tours, hotel reservations, Nile cruises & water sports:
60 days or less before arrival: 25% of the total package price
21 days or less before arrival: 50% of the total package price
7 days or less before arrival: 100% of the total package price
Book for more than 20 people, contact us directly
Vantage Travel International representative will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan.